[Sca-cooks] EK 12th night

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Nov 16 05:55:37 PST 2002

Also sprach Bronwynmgn at aol.com:
>--
>In a message dated 11/15/2002 10:40:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:
>

>>  I think they're going to be doing the same thing that they did for
>>  12th Night during Andreas' and Isabella's last reign two years ago,
>>  which will be a rather extensive dayboard, running pretty much all
>>  day.
>
>This sounds like you're saying that Hartshorn-dale hosted 12th night 2 years
>ago and are going to use the same dayboard set-up.  I think what you meant is
>that Hartshorn-dale plans to use the same format as was used by the group
>that hosted 12th night in New York 2 years ago.  Am I correct?

Yes. I was using the generic "they", "they" who are running 12th
Night this year being a different "they" from the "they" that did it
two years ago, but having this common bond. It's probably akin to
Eddie Murphy's routine about the "they" that stole his car battery.
Yes, the group doing it this year will be using a format similar to
that used by the group that did it two years ago.

>I don't have too much problem with that dayboards, but only because I didn't
>spend all day in court.  Anyone who did didn't get much to eat.  However, I
>know there were serious problems with ovens and such that made it amazing
>they got as much food as they did out that day.

True. And the courts were pretty unbelievable, even with the multiple
awards given. "Will the following eight people please come before
Their Majesties...?" Then there was also a lot of stuff for me to
deal with that had nothing directly to do with Court.

>Generally, I like the concept of either an all-day dayboard or courses being
>brought out every couple of hours and just grazing all day :-)

Yes, it is a nice idea.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER