[Sca-cooks] EK 12th night

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Nov 17 09:47:59 PST 2002

> This sounds like you're saying that Hartshorn-dale hosted 12th night 2 years
> ago and are going to use the same dayboard set-up.  I think what you meant is
> that Hartshorn-dale plans to use the same format as was used by the group
> that hosted 12th night in New York 2 years ago.  Am I correct?

Correction: Hartshorndale was asked by the Queen, who is the same person
who was queen 2 years ago, to use a similar format. The other requests are
also similar.

So far, I don't think the menu for the all-day dayboard has been decided
on... at least, the cooking discussion for 12th night has not said so. But
I believe there are plans afoot to have an all day dayboard that is run
more along the lines of the dayboard at last year's 12th night, where
there was food all day long...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I used to be one of them. Now I rather think I'm one of me." -- Terry
Prachett, _Thief of Time_