[Sca-cooks] Pictures Hopefully this works...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 16 21:27:11 PST 2002

Aw, honey-chil, you ought to be proud as punch that the two of you did such
a fine and dandy job.  I hope you passed along my congratulations to your
wife!  And don't worry.  It is the sign of a true artist to be their own
worst critic.  I thought it was wonderful.  Especially given the size of the
thing!  What were the demensions of it?  Did it stick permanently to the
plexiglas or did it eventually become a free-standing entity?  I know you
were working on it for a while.  How long exactly?  You guys going to try
this again sometime?

So, have you thought about what you want?  I *do* owe you after all.  BTW,
not all canned stuff is icky.  The #10 cans of paste I use is really good.

I forwarded the pictures off to my gang and within a few minutes got the
first response of a rouseing oo-hoo, when do we start! I haven't heard from
the others yet, but I know everyone has had a busy schedule over the
weekend.  Well, at least I have a reason to finally clear off the worktable.
Olwen