[Sca-cooks] Apple fritters (Was Menus, seat allocation)

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Nov 18 19:45:43 PST 2002

I did just that for most of the fried foods for my wifes baby shower and
had Zero Complaints and many compliments.
I recommend cooking the fried foods on low temp the first time so as not
to burn them and then on a higher temp the second time to brown the
outside a bit more.
I twice fried various fritters and wraps for the night before the shower
and then when we got to the friends house I refried them just a few
minutes.  Worked like a charm.

Nichola