[Sca-cooks] Looking for an sources of:

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 18 21:21:07 PST 2002

I got my nigela through the Pepperer's Guild.  AFAIK, there's a good
link to their site from HG Cariadoc's website....
--Maire
Quinces, AFAIK, are in season now.  I remember buying them last year at
a booth in the Pike Street Market in Seattle, when we went there for
KWAS.  Of course, this year, I've got a whole box of them from that
lovely lady in CA.