[Sca-cooks] hats, andperiod spectacles

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Nov 19 09:58:48 PST 2002

i dunno. i hardly ever *saw* hats when i joined my local SCA...
lately i have been seeing more.. but since i got most of my basic "what to
wear at an SCA event" ideas from the local group. it meant i had no idea
*what* hat went with what outfit. or how to wear a veil. and no one local
could show me....

now lately this has changed some... but still, the information on basic
gowns/garb is much easier to read than the info on hats and veils... at
least to me..

also a lot of the basic cosume sources that newbies use either omit hats. or
show incorrect hats. or show lovely hats with NO idea how to get that look
from the veil.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."