[Sca-cooks] hats, andperiod spectacles

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 19 10:15:59 PST 2002

Italian clothing 1450-1525, which is my specialty, the women do not
always wear hats...  Their hair might be braided, but hats and veils
were not that common...

http://homepage.mac.com/festive_attyre/research/earlyflor/portfolio.html

http://homepage.mac.com/festive_attyre/research/florentine/portfolio.htm

http://homepage.mac.com/festive_attyre/research/secondflor/portfolio.htm