Nigella was (Re: [Sca-cooks] Looking for an sources of:)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:59:13 PST 2002

I used to call them black caraway, my fellow at the Middle eastern market
calls them black sesame.  Actually, I went at lunchtime to get some for you
Amanda and he is out right now.  I shall see what is on my shelf at the
studio.  Unless I have given them away, I had most of a bag.  This is such a
nice additive to a pork dish...
Olwen