[Sca-cooks] Airbed vs. Futon vs. Rope bed

Griffin, Pat # PHXMED pat.griffin at ndchealth.com
Tue Nov 19 10:55:19 PST 2002

Since Estrella is fast approaching, I'd like some comments and feedback on
the above topic.  For myself, I have a few objections to airbeds.
1.	They tend to collapse during the night.  I always seem to wake up
with my butt on the cold ground.
2.	Inflating them can be rather labor intensive.
3.	They tent to float out the door in a flood.
On the other hand, they are easily portable, and take up little space when
packed.
On a couple of occasions, I have packed up my box springs and mattress and
hauled them out to the camp site, but that's not really very practical.
The rope beds I've seen all seem to take an awful lot of labor to set up.
Anybody got any better ideas?

Mordonna
Pat Griffin
Customer Support Representative
Lytec Systems
NDCHEALTH
(800) 895-6700 Fax (480)-892-4804
pat.griffin at ndchealth.com <mailto:pat.griffin at ndchealth.com>
This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies
of the original message.