[Sca-cooks] hats, andperiod spectacles

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Tue Nov 19 11:49:00 PST 2002

Lainie wrote:
> I remember tha first time my _hair_ was out to view at an event. A very
> cute young man of my acquiantance assumed that I was, er, _shopping_.

A lady told me a while ago, that when she first saw me at a canton
meeting she didn't recognise me until she heard my accent.  She'd never
seen my hair before, despite having seen me at events for months and
months.  I quite often find that people are surprised to see my hair at
post-revs and stuff... they don't realise what colour it is, or what
length, or anything, until my caps and veils and coifs and hats and
stuff come off after the event.

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/