[Sca-cooks] Looking for an sources of:

Tue Nov 19 13:13:48 PST 2002

Since I've never made murri, I can't give you a definitive answer.  Looking
at the ingredients, I would expect it to last for at least several weeks in
a closed container below 40 degrees F.  I'd sterilize the container, just to
reduce the possibility of contamination.

Please drop me a line off list and let me know what you are planning for
classes.

Bear