[Sca-cooks] Butter Paste = French Puffin?

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Nov 20 16:32:02 PST 2002

thats what i thought they MUST mean. as i couldnt picture this working
without the flour.

it does sound like a puff pastry (which is also the type of pastry you use
for an apple turnover)  except, of course.. that i dont usually put egg
yolks in mine.

still. puff pastry with sugar on top sounds pretty tasty.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."