[Sca-cooks] Googling yourself

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 16:52:38 PST 2002

On 19 Nov 2002, at 6:24, Griffin, Pat # PHXMED wrote:

> Well, I ran my mundane name, and came up with 224,000 entries.  Didn't find
> me until #101, and that was an OLD Florilegium article.
>
> Mordonna

I searched my mundane name, and came up with 1,420 entries, all
of which were me.  (I hyphenated when I married, so no one else is
likely to have my exact name.)  Most of these were Florilegium
and/or Cooks List posts, since I usually put my mundane name in
my .sig.  The rest were mostly from archives of non-SCA lists I've
been on.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net