[Sca-cooks] Googling yourself

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 21 17:58:11 PST 2002

Well, there's a published professional poet with my brother's name,
and my brother's far from poetic.

And there are, with my mundane name, a journalist of political and
economics issues, a technical writer who lectures, and a travel
writer.

But what i thought was really odd was there is a real world woman
whose first name is the same as my SCA first name and whose last name
is the same as my Ren Fair Puritan's last name... Anahita Thornycroft

Anahita bint 'abd al-Karim al-Fassi
aka
Mistress Philomel Fernley
      -- knight's daughter and refined gentlewoman waiter to nobility
Mistress Pamela Paltry
      -- publisher at the Syne of the Pommeygranit,
          now raising funds to translate Galen into English and get it in print
Sister Modesty "drive from me all vanity and lies" Thorneycrofte
      -- reformer of the church in England, and certifiable looney