[Sca-cooks] The secrets of the reverend Maister Alexis of Piemont

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 21 04:43:07 PST 2002

Drakey...(oh, excuse me...*Master* Drakey! <g>)
Can you ftp things? We do that frequently at work, so I have access to
our ftp site.  We routinely handle things a LOT bigger than this,
although they're usually compressed (zipped).
I -uh- also have easy access to a cd burner.
If you'd like to give this a try, go ahead and contact me here at home
(my list email addy is mooncatATin-tchDOTcom) or work
(sclemengATedulogDOTcom), and we'll work something out!
--maire, book geek ;-)