[Sca-cooks] hats, andperiod spectacles

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 21 21:33:39 PST 2002

Nichola commented:
> It isn't often in life that just as you start researching a new project
> someone posts exactly what you need to a list that has nothing to do
> with said project.  That was so cool.  Excuse me but I am off to explore
> this sight and links....
If your project has to do with medieval hairstyles perhaps these files

in the PERSONAL CARE section of the Florilegium might also be of use:

hair-msg          (88K)  9/ 4/01    Period and SCA hairstyling and care.
hair-dyeing-msg   (12K)  9/ 4/01    Period hair bleaching and dyeing.
shaving-msg       (13K)  9/ 4/01    Period shaving of hair. Methods and tools.

Stefan
PS: I still like the quote:

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com