[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP 'Lainie

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Nov 24 11:17:59 PST 2002

At 12:03 PM 11/24/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Kewl! Since Lainie says she's full, I hearby volunteer to eat her piece,
>too!
>--maire

Hey... just becasue I was too Full Friday night doesn't mean I won't fight
you for that last one in the frig!

OTOH, who could eat after the Ducks' loss yesterday? WAAH! It was horrible!
And of course the Beaver fan in the house is gloating. Gloating is
unbecoming and certainly unladylike, I'd think.

(Besides, there's always *next year*...)

Hmph. Too bad Ras isn't around to make salacious remarks about recipes for
beaver... ;-D)

'Lainie
-Webfoot and proud of it!