[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP 'Lainie

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 24 13:19:31 PST 2002

Sorry, Lainie....the Grizzlies lost yesterday, too, in the biggest
annual football game of the year, here in MT (annual Griz/Bobcat game).
It's the first time the Cats have won since Reagan was president.  My
brother will be gloating too....so I suppose I'll have to put up with
Jim, and you have to put up with Wanda....
Care to *share* that last piece of cheesecake, and commiserate?
--Maire, also in full chore-avoidance mode (laundry/bills/sewing
projects/cat box)
OFC: Has anyone ever done Cormarye using a charcoal grill? I thought it
might be interesting to try....Should I be going for a certain length of
time, or a certain cooking temp, since I'll be using pork? I'm also
trying to dig out my period recipe for stuffed eggs (said I'd bring them
to Turkey Day dinner....)