[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP 'Lainie

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Nov 24 13:39:34 PST 2002

At 02:19 PM 11/24/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Sorry, Lainie....the Grizzlies lost yesterday, too, in the biggest
>annual football game of the year, here in MT (annual Griz/Bobcat game).

Yup, this was our annual Civil War too. But the Ducks aren't having a very
good season. :-(

>It's the first time the Cats have won since Reagan was president.  My
>brother will be gloating too....so I suppose I'll have to put up with
>Jim, and you have to put up with Wanda...

But it's so much more fun to be the Gloater than the Gloatee! *whine*

>Care to *share* that last piece of cheesecake, and commiserate?

grmph grumble...

>OFC: Has anyone ever done Cormarye using a charcoal grill? I thought it
>might be interesting to try....Should I be going for a certain length of
>time, or a certain cooking temp, since I'll be using pork?

I haven't done it on charcoal, but I have done it in a Komodo pot (Japanese
clay oven thingie- it was Ivar's) and it came out very yummy. I would think
that you would have to keep a meat thermometer handy, other than that I'd
consult a BBQ site/cookbook for cooking times.

'Lainie
-remembering that particular meal fondly...