[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP 'Lainie

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 25 09:58:41 PST 2002

Sucky weekend for those crosstown rivalry games, wasn't it?  The College of San
Ambrogio Alumni Association [UCLA'ers in Altavia] are all pretty blue [and
depressed too].

Both UCLA and USC now have SCA chapters and intend to have a Friendship Tourney
some time soon.  This is going to be amusing.

Selene Colfox