[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Sun Nov 24 19:41:38 PST 2002

Well, this year I'm having my inlaws over... <grumble grumble> so I'm doing
a full turkey rather than just a breast - brine first, then stuff
rosemary-and-thyme herbed butter under the skin, and roast with
carmelized-onion, bacon and apple stuffing.  Let's see... giblet gravy,
mashed potatoes cooked in chicken broth and mashed with heavy cream and
butter, mashed yams baked w/ marshmallows, green beans w/ brown butter and
hazlenuts, corn, and fresh-baked rolls.  Oh! and I'm making a double layer
pumpkin pie and some cranberry shortbread...

(jeez... now I'm hungry thinking about all that...)

Generys