[Sca-cooks] Cooking at Estrella

Jim Fox-Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 24 22:02:49 PST 2002

Selene, Æduin and I and the rest of House Ravenspur will be there,
camped somewhere near Caid Royal, since we're likely going to have the
Queen's Champion camping with us.  We haven't -begun- to think of menus
-- we have to get through Caid's 12th Night and two of our own getting
married on February 1.  Definitely let's get together, though -- we're
always ready to talk cooking.  We'll be bringing our own wonderful
portable fire pit, so we can do firepit cooking in dutch ovens and
control it better....

Jared
(who just shooed the cooks meeting for 12th night out of his living
room.....)

[snip]