[Sca-cooks] Cooking at Estrella

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 25 10:04:18 PST 2002

Jared wrote:

> Selene, Æduin and I and the rest of House Ravenspur will be there,
> camped somewhere near Caid Royal, since we're likely going to have the
> Queen's Champion camping with us.

THL James of Nayland is King's Champion [First runner-up in Crown
Tournament].  Dirk [surviving competitor of the Queen's Champion Tourney the
day after Coronation] can get his own staff.

>  We haven't -begun- to think of menus
> -- we have to get through Caid's 12th Night and two of our own getting
> married on February 1.

For those who know either of them, those would be the Cooks List's own Lord
Æduin of Skye, to Baroness Mary Taran of Glastonbury, OL.  I'm not losing a
protege, I'm gaining a Laurel-In-Law.

> Definitely let's get together, though -- we're
> always ready to talk cooking.  We'll be bringing our own wonderful
> portable fire pit, so we can do firepit cooking in dutch ovens and
> control it better....

Not leaving the lasagne for over 3 hours would be a plus.  Well, I won't be
the War Herald this time, so I'll try to not overcook it this time.  *sigh*

> >Also, are the good gentles of the list planning on any get-togethers at
> >Estrella to schmooze and talk food?
> >
> >Kristianne de Chance

Memememe!  And my lord, and the happy couple, who should still be all cutsy
and stuff by then.

Selene Colfox