WAS: [Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!:way food looks

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 25 11:06:07 PST 2002

Hey Everyone,

    I was watching this food program yesterday on the food network I think,
and it was describing how to make your food LOOK good enough to eat.  You
wouldn't want to eat most of it though.

    They get a turkey to look golden brown like they do on the front of
magazines and cookbooks but spraying it with instant tanning spray among
other things.

    I only watched about 15 minutes of it but it was interesting.

So Rosine, maybe you do want to cook it less.

	Angeline