[Sca-cooks] turnover question

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Nov 25 15:05:33 PST 2002

So, this Twelfth Night is our Baronial Turnover (not that we know WHO,
yet, but that's another story), and one of my kinfolk thinks it would be
neat to make turnovers. I can point him at the German sources, (Guter
Spise, Sabina Welserin) but I am the first to admit I know nothing about
the later Tudor/Elizabethan/etc. sources. Plus, I am drawing a complete
blank today WRT the earlier sources, which I usually have a good idea
of. Does anyone have useful info that I can point him at?

Muchas gracias,

Margaret