[Sca-cooks] Cooking with youngsters was Wow, a day of it's own!

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Mon Nov 25 18:36:16 PST 2002

Interesting thread....  I always buy whole chickens and cut them up myself.
I also tend to buy entire roasts and cut my own steaks, make my own stew
beef etc.  The savings is very high.  I have been known to buy only chicken
breasts if I get a 1/2 off coupon but only then.  I also buy whole salmon
and either have the butcher filet them (which they do for free) or I take
them home and cut them into steaks.

Guess I'm just too cheap but that's all the more money for embroidery stuff
<g>

Kristianne