[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 25 20:28:07 PST 2002

Well, we are having Thanksgiving at home. THAT'S unusual. For us. My mother
will be in Memphis, and his mother we just don't associate with.

Dinner will be Turkey, but still haven't decided on the question of too
stuff or not to stuff. Stuffing/dressing will be Stovetop Sage (or
cranberry..IF I can find it) w/ green apples and walnuts added. We will
complement our bird with roasted new potatoes, a curry cream gravy/sauce,
curried green bean casserole---cooked by Himself, fresh baked bread, pecan
pie, and chocoalate delight--prepared by our roomie, I have NO idea what is
in this. But, it's chocolate, it can't be THAT bad, can it?

'Course, I'm British by birth, so the completely amusing thing is that the
American Feast is being prepared by a Brit!

Amanda

> Is anybody else doing anything unusual (compared to what they usually
> do)? We seem to have this discussion every year, usually on the
> Friday. I just thought I'd get it started a little earlier.
>
> Happy holiday!
>
> Adamantius

---