[Sca-cooks] Introduction

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Nov 25 20:59:42 PST 2002

At 10:33 PM 11/25/02 -0600, you wrote:

>Ok, to settle any future debate.  I'm 31.
>It's all downhill once you're in your 30's...
>A very Happy but very Tired Drakey.
>
>Drakey dear your only half my age and I don't think it's all down hill yet.
>I don't know about you but I still have a lot of living to do. Margarite

Hooray for you Margarite! You go girl!

Drakey- I don't wanna hear about it. Not at all. Schmuck. For one thing,
women get better as they age- you need to learn that! Start shopping
accordingly! And you are only 31? IIRC, the old Jewish (as in BC) tradition
held that you were only fully adult at 30. You're just a kid.

Besides, you don't have a houseful of teenagers to make you really feel old!

'Lainie
-just turned 38, just lost 21 POUNDS! and feeling really fiesty!