[Sca-cooks] Introduction

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Nov 25 21:03:19 PST 2002

> Hooray for you Margarite! You go girl!
>
> Drakey- I don't wanna hear about it. Not at all. Schmuck. For one
thing,
> women get better as they age- you need to learn that!

<smirk> I have.  A vast overwealming majority of women I've dated in the
last 12 months have been 5-12 years older than me.

Start shopping accordingly!

> And you are only 31? IIRC, the old Jewish (as in BC) tradition
> held that you were only fully adult at 30. You're just a kid.

Well I do act like one...

> Besides, you don't have a houseful of teenagers to make you really
feel
> old!

No, no kids of any kind yet.  Maybe when I meet the right girl...

> 'Lainie
> -just turned 38, just lost 21 POUNDS! and feeling really fiesty!

Rub it in...  Rub it in...

D.