[Sca-cooks] Thank you to the SCA Cooks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 25 21:54:39 PST 2002

'Lainie replied to me with:
> Ya know Stefan, you _are_ a ham.

Moi???? Nope. Too reserved, shy and bashful. At least in most groups.

> And fulla baloney too!
Nope. Bleah. Hate most of the stuff, except for the Lebanese baloney.

So, can't be full of it. :-) The Lebanese baloney has taste and
character, not just simply overly pulverized mystery meat. I think it
is from Lebanon, Ohio or some such though and not a Middle East import.
However, I guess at least loosely baloney is sausage so...

sausages-msg     (104K) 10/31/00    Period sausages. Making sausage.
sausage-makng-msg (28K) 10/31/00    Sausage making techniques. Supplies.
:-)

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com