[Sca-cooks] First Turkey Jitters

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 25 22:27:42 PST 2002

Apollonia asked:
 > Okay guys, this Thursday I will be roasting my first turkey.  Any hints,
 > general instructions?  It's a big one, 19.21 pounds, and I just stuck it in
 > the fridge to thaw...

I've just sent Apollonia my collection of turkey comments, suggestions
and recipes which I've collected off this list in previous years. If
anyone else would like this 27K file, just let me know by email.

And no, this is non-period stuff so it is not in the Florilegium.
If you want period turkey info and recipes, see the turkey-msg file. :-)
     Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com