OOP White Castle (Was Re: [Sca-cooks] OOP - Green beans was Turkey, again!)

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Tue Nov 26 06:34:58 PST 2002

Maire uge-ber:

> Nope.  Never seen a White Castle ad. Don't have them (or the hamburgers)
> out here.
> Do they actually taste good, or are they just some sort of weird
> cultural icon?
> --Maire "I'm not curious enough to eat one" NiNuanain

That all depends on who is tatsing them I suppose.  If not White Castle,
then Krystal....I think they're the same company.

When I was a kid in Michigan, I loved White Castle burgers.  Couldn't get
enough of them.  When we moved from Michigan, I didn't have another one
until I was on a road trip from Pennsic to Detroit to visit family a few
years ago.  Out of nostalgia, I had another one.  I suppose as an adult,
they've lost some of their appeal.  I do think they're a little better than
your standard fast food burger... I suppose it's the soft dinner roll
instead of the generic hamburger bun.   Seems a lot of fast food places are
thinking the same thing, since I see so many ads out now about the new
burgers on special buns.