[Sca-cooks] OOP - Green beans was Turkey, again!

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Tue Nov 26 06:45:55 PST 2002

The mcDonald's hamburger I eat for nostalgia is the little one they have in
the happy meals. A family joke is that my kids would make me buy and eat the
happy meals so they could have the toys as neither of them like any kind of
hamburgers. Around here people went nuts when we got Krispy Kreme doughnuts
and In-and-Out burgers.

Cecily