[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2783 - 18 msgs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Nov 26 07:01:08 PST 2002

I'm lucky <weg>. My diet guidelines don't make me fuss with carbs. I
work to ensure I'm getting a good protein/carb/fat balance, with plenty
of fiber, and not too many calories, and let it go at that.  Gives me a
LOT more flexibility, which I really appreciate.
--Maire, still Evercrack-free, but leaning towards an evening of
computer hack-and-slash (Icewind Dale II), herself ;-P