[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2783 - 18 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Nov 26 06:43:03 PST 2002

Blech! ruin perfectly good custard...cannoniacle topping is heavy whipped
cream flavored with brandy...

and if you use splenda, then you only have to deal with the carbs inherent
in pumpkin, egg and cream. Roughly if you use 1/2 cup libbys solid pack
pumpkin at 40 cal, 2 gr protein, 9 gr carb, 5 gr fiber; 4 tbsp heavy cream
at 280 cal, 1.2 gr protein, 1.6 gr carb, 0 gr fiber; 1 egg at 75 cal, 2.8 gr
protein, .6 gr carb and 0 gr fiber; assorted spices nominal, liquid splenda
to taste, nominal you end up with a single portion count of:
395 calories, 6 gr protein, 11.2 grams carbs, 5 grams of fiber making the
effective carb load 6.2 gr carbs.

not counting whipped cream with brandy, of course. I am more partial to
eating it plain;-)

Personally, I accept that I am making the choice to go off my normal eating
pattern and consume carbs and don't feel guilty. I plan on eating the mashed
potatos, and the stuffing, and the other goodies. I will deal with the carb
hangover on friday by logging into Evercrack and stomping some mobs into the
dirt ;-)Gratuitous violence to alleviate a hangover without actually harming
anything, I love it!!!

margali
Aruvqan, Haunted Fold, Solusek Ro

the quote starts here:
> Why does "pumpkin creme brulee" come to mind?

Oooh, perfect!  Maybe with a dollop of marshmallow whipped cream on top.

- Doc  (who is now really hating this Atkins diet thing)