[Sca-cooks] White Castle, was Green Beans, was Turkey (long)

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 26 08:00:34 PST 2002

I have had one. Once. That was quite enough... So help me, a pregnant
co-worker had a craving, and actually sent out for them, and I decided
that this was the time to try them.

I'm told on good authority that, if you are a 20 year old male, and
slightly, though not overwhelmingly, inebriated, and it's three in the
morning, they can't be beat. I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Anne