[Sca-cooks] White Castle, was Green Beans, was Turkey (long)

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 08:59:40 PST 2002

Also sprach A F Murphy:
>I'm told on good authority that, if you are a 20 year old male, and
>slightly, though not overwhelmingly, inebriated, and it's three in the
>morning, they can't be beat. I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

As I said, balut. But I also think the craving is for the particular
stylistic achievement, rather than saying, "I really want to eat
something disgusting!"

But yes, you're probably correct about the target customer base.
Although I STR being a drunk (or otherwise impaired) 20-year-old, and
thinking cold, leftover mu shu pork, eaten standing in front of the
refrigerator, or possibly over the kitchen sink, beat Belly Bombers
hands down, even at 3 AM. Thinking back, I'm sure I was right.

Adamantius