[Sca-cooks] White Castle, was Green Beans, was Turkey (long)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Nov 26 23:07:07 PST 2002

The dish of choice around here, for that particular sub-group, is
"brains and eggs" at the Oxford Cafe (the quintessential sleazy
bar....poker in the back, bad coffee, old winos, etc.  *great*
atmosphere.  at 3 in the morning.  when you're 20.).
And no, I chickened out and couldn't eat them.
--maire, trying to remember what it's like to be that young <g>