[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 13:50:36 PST 2002

Amanda commented:
> We will
> complement our bird with roasted new potatoes, a curry cream gravy/sauce,
> curried green bean casserole---cooked by Himself, ...

This "curry cream gravy/sauce" sounds like it could be interesting and
good over other things besides turkey. Perhaps chicken or pork or even
just noodles. Can you give us the recipe?

> 'Course, I'm British by birth, so the completely amusing thing is that the
> American Feast is being prepared by a Brit!
Ah! Perhaps that explains the various curry dishes.

I know there is a different Canadian Thanksgiving. Is there an
equivalent one in Britain?

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com