[Sca-cooks] Re: OOP - Turkey, again!

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Tue Nov 26 20:23:00 PST 2002

When I worked for shudder the thought(WAL-MART) I would deep fry turkeys
demoing our deep fryers. People could not believe you could cook a turkey in
45 min! I would tell them as I put the turkey in to cook that they should
shop for 45 min come back and if it was not done I would give  them a cooker
free. Never gave one away.and sold tons.     From chirhart