[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 14:15:04 PST 2002

> More on topic, though, the lowest I've seen here in Albuquerque was running
> about 38cts/lb.  We'll see next week, though.
>
> -Gytha "Eating turkey for the forseeable future" Karlsdotter

Unfortunately, I don't think the price goes down the week after
Thanksgiving. Last year I thought it would. Since we were eating at
our relatives and I thought it would be nice to have turkey meat
for BBQ sandwiches and other leftovers, I thought I'd just wait
until after Thanksgiving, buy a sale turkey at a good price, cook it
and have my turkey. Nope. No sale. In part I think, because the
frozen turkeys keep for a long time. They just keep them to sell
around Yule season. grumble.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com