[Sca-cooks] mis-understanding picture directions

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 15:50:21 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/26/2002 6:43:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

> LOL! You are apparently not the only one. Or were you not on this
> list during the great cuskynole debate? :-)

OH, I was here :-)  Although that picture is ambiguous at best, and would
likely cause confusion for most anyone, good at picture directions or not.
Me, I've been known to have to go back and redo LEGO constructions (the kit
ones, of course) because I missed parts in one picture, and can't figure out
how to attach something several steps on...And those are done with detailed
drawings colored and shaped exactly like the blocks, and with a photograph of
the finished item available as well.

Brangwayna Morgan
(my husband, who can build 3D constructions in his head *and* move through
them, has finally figured out that I can't do the same thing and that he has
to *show* me how to do things he thinks are very simple...)