[Sca-cooks] mis-understanding picture directions

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 17:48:12 PST 2002

> Brangwayna Morgan
> (my husband, who can build 3D constructions in his head *and* move through
> them, has finally figured out that I can't do the same thing and that he has
> to *show* me how to do things he thinks are very simple...)

You mean to tell me that you can't do this? Can't everyone? :-)
Oh well. There is only so much room in the human brain or perhaps it
is a matter of mutually exclusive wirings. I can easily visualize
the 3D constructions but I'm very poor in languages. Oh well. If
everyone was identical it would be pretty boring.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com