[Sca-cooks] sugar substitutes (Mostly Aspartame, but not totally)

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Nov 27 08:27:03 PST 2002

yes.. but Coca Cola. and NON diet Barks. dont give him migraines... and he
drinks three cups of tea at a time.
on the other hand, non caffeinated things that have Nutra sweet in any
appreciable amount.. give himn screaming headaches

trust me, its the Aspartame.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."