[Sca-cooks] kosher soda

Daniel Myers doc at medievalcookery.com
Wed Nov 27 11:11:50 PST 2002

That clears it up, thanks.  I'm updating my mental file with the
corrected information (and mentally labeling the one who misinformed me
as a putz).

I came across a web site that was a huge discussion by a rabbi on
whether or not Coca-cola was kosher, talking about proportions of
certain ingredients and whatnot.  It's absolutely amazing how nit-picky
questions about kosher-ness can get.