[Sca-cooks] sugar substitutes, may be off topic

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Wed Nov 27 19:47:54 PST 2002

Ok Cool thanks we didn't think it was period.  But I did want to ask.
I will probably have to say period be damned on this one... and just use
the fructose.
I was just trying to see if there was any kind of period substitute...
short of don't eat it or die if you do...
I wasn't expecting a positive answer though.
My wife is helping me with my next project and that Stained glass window
almost drove her batty!!! We used Sugar and Corn Syrup which she is
highly allergic to... So she was cranky and moody for about 4 days.   So
now we are trying to find sugar substitutes... for Gingerbread, probably
marzipan, and other pastes and things....
Thanks for the input folks.
Nichola