[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving for Google!

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Thu Nov 28 06:05:11 PST 2002

   I here formally give thanks for the Internet and that glorious web site
"Google", without which I'd have to use my phone and track down someone with
a recipe for Savoury Toasted Cheese. I wanted the "Master Robear of
Atlantia" 1/2/3 recipe, rather than the more standard redaction of Digby's.
I can't believe I hadn't written it down!
   But now it's safely in my cookbook, complete with a couple of other
variations, and I found the version used for MZB's memorial dinner, which
gave me a little glow.
   Isn't the Internet a blessing?

Rosine