[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

Liadan Liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 28 07:35:37 PST 2002

Margaret asked "Liadan  will you stick my name on about a pint when you
freeze it? Both of us
are planning on teaching at King's college so we could get it then. I'm
not
sure how much I'll be able to have since they said I needed to loose 100
lbs... after I had the heart attack but Bear will figure it out for me.
By
the way I've gotten 14.6 off so far. Margarite"

Sorry, I found Sean's roommates both love the stuff, so as a grand
gesture I took half over to them.  Then found out the curmudgeon among
my "new in-laws" likes mincemeat, so I baked a pie for him.  The
remainder made up the pie for today.  There isn't enough for a pie left
over, but I'll be glad to freeze it and give it to you at King's
College.

Congrats on the weight loss!

Liadan