[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

margaret m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 25 10:08:01 PST 2002

>Thanksgiving unusual? Well, I made mincemeat for pie yesterday for the
>first time in my life.  I didn't realize the recipe would make two
>gallons of the stuff!  I'm cooking for my sweetie's family for the first
>time, and they asked for Mincemeat Pie.
>
>I'm going to freeze the excess, but if anyone lives nearby and wants
>some, let me know....

Liadan  will you stick my name on about a pint when you freeze it? Both of
us
are planning on teaching at King's college so we could get it then. I'm not
sure how much I'll be able to have since they said I needed to loose 100
lbs... after I had the heart attack but Bear will figure it out for me. By
the way I've gotten 14.6 off so far. Margarite