[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Nov 26 06:49:22 PST 2002

I get squeamish about that, too, so she's not the only one!
I think it was cooking mass quantities of chicken for SCA events, and
needing to remove the skin on them sometimes, that at least finally got
me past the point of not being available to even touch raw chicken. But
retrieving the squishy bits, especially when they're not in a nice, tidy
package? *shudders* That's still hard.
--Maire, definitely *not* macha when it comes to texture things....

 The amusing thing is that she is supposed to